Who should go for HGH therapy and is it safe? These are the questions that need to be answered. Some people hail HGH as a fountain of youth while some doubt its authenticity.
Here, I’ll reveal HGH therapy for adults and its advantages:
What is HGH?
HGH is a product of the pituitary gland. It promotes linear growth in children and adolescents. During the middle age, there is a reduction in the secretion of growth hormone. This natural slowdown process has given birth to synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) to hold back the changes that occur with age.
HGH For Adults
HGH injections are recommended to adults who have a growth hormone deficiency. Symptoms of hormone deficiency include: poor health, depressed mood and abnormalities in blood circulation. Below are the positive results of HGH therapy:
- Motivate the neurons and improve memory.
- Promote facial muscle mass and keep skin looking healthy.
- HGH is also useful in treating adults with short bowel syndrome.
Advantages of HGH Therapy
- High Energy level
- Regrowth of heart, Liver and Other Organs
- Superior Bones
- Increases Muscle Mass and Bone Density
- Removes Wrinkles
Know more about HGH by going through the infographic below and get your youth back.